In today’s uncertain economy, businesses must make informed decisions about investments. Microsoft provides the tools to do just that by offering robust products and applications that can be easily connected and integrated with one another. Dynamics 365 CRM combined with Power Apps is an excellent example of how businesses can leverage these platforms and maximize potential profits. In our blog, we demonstrate this process so you can reap its benefits!
Dynamics 365 and Power App Integration
Interested in how Power Apps for Dynamics 365 benefit your business? Here are some of them:
- Resolve Business Problems: Microsoft Power Apps offers a customized solution if the ready-made business solution you seek is unavailable. For example, you could design an app for guests to register and check-in for an event. You can also develop an app for employee spending that lets staff members enter any expenses and the associated receipts for simple tracking and approval.
- Seamless Integration: Power Apps have the innate potential to be combined with other Microsoft tools because they are Microsoft products. It indicates that it's pretty simple to integrate it with Dynamics 365.
- Security of your Data: Common Data Service serves as the foundation for Power Applications. By creating security roles based on access rights, you can ensure that your private information is always in the right hands.
- No Programming Experience Necessary: What makes Power Apps worth using is its minimal to no coding requirement for app development. It means that you can build an app without requiring any technical experience.
You may design, build, and manage apps using the Power Apps Studio, and you can connect to all the data you require using a sizable library of connectors or the Dataverse. Applications can be fully customized to suit your requirements before being safely shared with the necessary team members. It enables you to save license expenses while guaranteeing that everyone has access to the data required for effective operation.
The sales cycle might be a fantastic time for professional services companies to employ Power Apps. Building and validating mandates frequently include a team, adding extra processes, data, and approvals to the typical sales process. Instead of using the entire CRM Sales modules utilized by other sectors, Power Apps can help users view or complete just the required information.
You may link Microsoft PowerApps to Dynamics 365 by following the instructions below:
- Go to Power Apps website by visiting http://powerapps.microsoft.com.
- At the sidebar at the bottom left corner, click on “New App.”
- Use the “New connection” button to connect to Dynamics 365. After the connection has been made, all your available datasets will appear to be selected. The image is shown below.
- Choose the tables you want to deal with by clicking the dataset. To continue, click the “Connect” button at the bottom.
- You will then be shown a PowerApps designer with a loaded, pre-defined mobile application template. From here, you can use PowerApps to give your business logic significance.
Licensing Power Apps Dynamics 365
The Dynamics 365 ecosystem, which includes Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics 365 Customer Service, and Dynamics 365 Marketing, allows you to create apps using Power Apps and connect them with already utilized data. But you need the proper licenses to accomplish this. The various permits for Power Apps for Dynamics 365 are listed below:
A Power Apps nested license is automatically included with Dynamics 365. As a result, there are no extra fees associated with using Power Apps features with Dynamics 365.
Per User Licensing
With this license, users have unrestricted access to several Power Apps with Premium connectors, such as Common Data Service.
Per App Licensing
This license enables companies to fulfill their requirements for a single business scenario. Users are granted access to one app or one Power Apps portal with this per-app license. However, users can choose more than one per-app license if they wish to use many apps. In sum, this means a user will require two charges if they want to use one portal and one app.
So, a pay-as-you-go plan is what you need if you still need an annual commitment and want to scale up or down as necessary. Hence, after a pilot is finished, you can stop paying for them and delete the no longer required license. There’s one small but very beneficial catch, PAYG licenses are required to billing and use.
Maximize your Power Apps for Dynamics 365
In conclusion, Power Apps for Dynamics 365 assist you in developing apps inside Dynamics 365. You must choose the appropriate license based on the apps and portals required. ECF Data can help you if you need assistance selecting the best license for your needs or want experts to handle your development procedures.
Your organization can go to a new level by working with a specialist in Microsoft technologies, notably Dynamics 365 and Power Platform. ECF Data’s products and services revolve solely around Microsoft. With more than 10 years of experience and training, these are only some of the ways that an ECF Data expert can help you navigate your Microsoft solutions:
- Targeted for your needs – ECF Data services are personalized based on your targets and challenges. Each client undergoes a consultation stage, and this is our way of assessing your current system and what can be improved or fixed.
- Cost-savings are necessary – Et ECF Data, we know that more than sales, adoption is more important, which is why our experts know that we should only make recommendations that would work for your company.
- Take the load off the unnecessary – Finding the right product and solution that best fits your budget and needs can be stressful. Having a partner by your side can give you the confidence and allow you to concentrate on the things that matter most.
- Transparency throughout – As your partner, we ensure transparency throughout. A scope of work that details the cost, people handling the project, project inclusion, duration, etc. will be provided.
If you’re looking to take your business processes to the next level, integrating Dynamics 365 and Power Apps is a must. With the power of these two Microsoft solutions combined, you can create custom business applications that automate tasks, streamline workflows, and drive productivity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, customer service, or any other department, Dynamics 365 and Power Apps can help you work smarter and achieve better results. So why wait? Let us connect to learn more about how we can help you integrate these powerful tools into your organization and start reaping the benefits of increased efficiency and productivity.